Friday, April 8, 2011

4/8 Expressions

Mailbag:  Today, I got a coupon for a free box of Kashi Cereal up to $5.  I didn't make time to pick up my Bath and Body Works LUV club freebie yesterday - but understand it is a travel sized True Blue Spa product.  Oh, in the mail I also got the organic seeds that I paid shipping only for - it is a nice variety.  Also,  I got 3 rings I bid on at shopgoodwill.com - yes, it is frivolous - but frugally frivolous.  The rings were all 14K and had semi-precious stones in their setting.  Previously, my daughter and I bid on 3 already cut and faceted (sp) stones without settings.  We are going to a reasonaly priced local jeweler and having hime take-out the semi-precious stones and set them in sterling silver since they are nice stones (blue topaz, white topaz, and peridot) and but the precious stones in the 14K settings.  So, while it is frivolous - I am sure we saved quite a bit over retail for 6 rings we will split between the two of us.

No comments: