Thursday, April 14, 2011

4/14 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  my daughter got a pet sitting job for a week - pocket money for her.  I took 3 pieces of clothes to the dry cleaners and used a .30 per piece coupon off the back of receipts I saved from atleast 3 years ago.  There's no expiration date on the coupons and they don't print them any more.  I took some small checks and $15 in rolled coins to deposit - since they are close to the drycleaners.  Whle at the credit union, I got a free cup of coffee - their's tastes so good.  Next phase of our summer vacation plan is to find things to do in Vancouver and since air and hotel are covered for rock bottom prices - we have $ to spend on entertainment and activities.  This week, we will need to concentrate on passports.  I think our local post office does everything - take pictures, has the application form, etc.

No comments: