Sunday, April 24, 2011

4/24 Expressions

I am always on the look-out for frequent flyer miles - and saw this deal posted on mymoneyblog:
British Airways 100k Miles Promo – Booking Award Tickets On American Airlines Using British Airways Miles

I signed up my husband and myself.  My daughter is not old enough :(  But, I believe we can get to Europe economically next year anyway.  This is the first "deal" I have signed-up for where the annual fee was not waived - $95 - but it would certainly still be worth it.  The $2,500 spending in 3 months to get the second installment of miles - 50K is steeper too - still definitely worth it to us.  I am not suggesting this deal to anyone, please do your own research and make an informed assessment yourself as YMMV.  And as always, we pay-off our balance each month to avoid interest charges.

No comments: