Thursday, April 21, 2011

4/21 Expressions

Mailbag:  A coupon for a free Glade Spring Scent Product for up to $3.99, Nescafe Instant Coffee Samples w/$1 off coupon (great for the small packs), and 2 Anti-bacterial wipes from Costco's - used one already to clean inside surfaces in the car.  Stopped at Publix and spent $26 on groceries and saved $36.  Also, yesterday, I found out that our community yardsale will be on a Saturday - and I told my daughter, she can keep every cent of all items sold.  This is an incentive for her to sell clothes that she cannot take to the consignment store, DVDs, and books she no longer needs.  Also, I told her she could sell other stuff - but she needs to ask first :)  Yesterday, I also got 2 Groupons to use this summer - to attend a take with you painting class with my daughter - and free appetizers - pay for your drink - alcoholic or non if you want.  Added:  tomorrow is Earthday - and there are freebies to be had.  We are stopping at Starbucks with our own re-usable cups to get free coffee or tea.  I also have a birthday coupon for a free hand blended drink.  Lunch will be with a half-priced coupon.  Also, Lowes is giving away "trees" on Saturday - be early.

No comments: