Sunday, July 10, 2011

7/10 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Since I had a $3/$15 coupon for Rite aid and Sunscreen was BOGO1/2 and I have a rebate form for $6 on sunscreen when I spent $10 - I headed out for Rite Aid.  In addition to getting cheap sunscreen, I stopped at McDonald's with the BOGO Smoothie/Frappe/Lemonade coupon and my daughter and I each got one of the Mango/Pineapple Smoothies - yummy :)  Other than that, I am going to attempt to give myself a hair trim.  We purchased thinning scissors for $2 in Canada.  They almost got confiscated at the airport - we forgot to pack them in the check-in bag.  Anyway, they measured the blade and it was just under whatever the size to seize was.  I also purchased a 2.5 year planner for $3 at Wal-Mart a couple of days ago.  I am going to go back to using a planner and making notes.  I think that will help simpify my life.  In my younger years - I used one all the time.  Then I quit because I had a good memory.  Uh, not so much any more and with more activities than my own to track - I think this will give me a peace of mind - and less time wasting calling to find out the time of my appointment, etc.

No comments: