Friday, July 8, 2011

7/8 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today, I researched forms on line.  My daughter is traveling with her friends family without us.  The travel agent said we need to have a consent form that is notarized and he suggested we visit an attorney.  I found samples on line and they are filled out, tomorrow, we are going to our credit union to have them notarized for free.  We did yardwork and a bit more decluttering - and found a few useful things we can use - so, that was helpful.  Mother nature provided us with free water for the grass and "garden".  I have 1 visible yellow squash out there - about 3 inches long.  My daughter wanted to pick our 3 peaches before a deer or something got them.  I talked her out of it - they are still pretty small and a ways from being ripe.  We got a free blockbuster with code - it was zzzz - so, I am not watching it.

No comments: