Wednesday, July 13, 2011

7/13 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  We received a nice rent check from our condo.  June and July are usually big months - high rates and high occupancy.  Anyway - every bit of it will go toward the HELOC portion of the new foreclosure.  The airconditioner was not cooling in the Foreclosure - it was $300 to get it running properly and cooling.  The mattress and frames were delivered; as were the stove and fridge.  Unfortunately, they did not have the washer and dryer in stock - so, they will be delivered next week.  They also forgot the ice maker.  So, the foreclosure is coming right along.  Today, I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon.com gift card :)  In addition, while there - I noticed I could get 180 more swagbucks if I ordered a groupon - so, I got a $20 gift certificate for a bakery for $10 - my daughter's birthday is coming up - I think it may come in handy.

No comments: