Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7/26 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I got a free bar of Soy Joy in the mail and some coupons.  I hope to use the $10 Pier1 coupon tomorrow - as it expires then.  I plan to be the family gardener and plant the plants today - and I plan to file the receipt - I believe Wal-mart and Lowes have a plant guarantee - if it dies within the first year - you can return it for a refund.  I am going to make-up a batch of brown rice to cover me for the rest of the week.  Planning a meal for one is simple - but in all honesty, I am flying by the seat of my pants :)  Chocolate covered bananas are yummy - especially in this heat wave.  I need to water my "garden".  So far, it has been pitiful - the bugs ate my only cabbage plant - so far, I have only picked 1 small yellow squash.  Lots of flowers out there - must be some kind of melon.

No comments: