Friday, July 22, 2011

7/22 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I took my daughter to the airport for her trip and then stopped at the "Y" on my way home.  As for frugal - today, I plan to dye my hair with the free John Frieda Foam Hair Color.  I also plan to chocolate cover some bananas I froze a bit ago.  I will microwave the chips with a bit of butter and may drop some nuts and sugar I had leftover from making baklava.  I also plan to loot for things to go to the foreclosed home - or upcycle things.  It will be helpful in two ways:  reduce the clutter in this home when I put it up for sale next year and we can furnish/decorate the "new" home on the cheap :)  I don't plan on leaving the house for the rest of the day.  I may just curl up a bit on the couch and read.  It has been a while since I have the house totally to myself (the dog is still here :) . . . I picked the last peach off our tree - it had 3.  I plan to have a quick stirfry for lunch - I have a bit of leftover wheat noodles, the small yellow squash from the garden, and garlic.  Maybe a cold salad since I have a cucumber that needs to be used up too.

No comments: