Monday, July 25, 2011

7/25 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today, at work, a co-worker gave me bagful of tomatos grown in her garden - I had a tomato sandwich for dinner - it was delicious.  Mail call:  $30 check for being a good mail decoy, 3 hair care samples from Aveda to tame the frizziness, a coupon for a free single serving bag of Skittles, my PF Chang giftcard from Cardpool.  Bad news, HOA thinks we should trim our scrubs some more :(  I need to get the pretty flowers planted asap. 

2 comments:

Steve said...

I really like garden grown vegetables. This is my first year for my own garden, but my dad used to grow tomatoes every year and they tasted fantastic especially on hamburgers.

A Frugal Mom's Financial Expressions said...

Nothing tastes better than a homegrown tomato :) Thanks for the comment!