Saturday, July 16, 2011

7/16 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Yesterday I got a $10 off anything coupon from Kohls.  My husband just used it and got a free shower liner - no money out.  We need one for the foreclosure house.  He also stopped at the farmer's market and picked up 4 more goat cheese tubs with our discounted membership card.  We will take two to my daughter's adoptive grandmother who wants to take us to a matinee.  She already purchased tickets.  She said she wants to take us out for lunch too - but, we are going to let her pay.  It is the place next door where upon each of us can get a free appetizer with the movie ticket stub.  Lots of leftovers for more meals :) - and a decent price.  Also, my husband decided only one wall in the foreclosure needed painting right away.  Turns out it is a light brown - so, for now, that wall will be painted with my free can of Glidden's paint - it is "Fawn" - so, it will be an accent wall.  Of course, sending my husband to the farmer's market can be dangerous - he decided to buy a small bag of organic peaches - $8 - wowsa - they are good though. 

No comments: