Thursday, March 1, 2012

3/1 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I received my discounted giftcrds - saved $80 on the lot of them.  I'd also like to scream.  We got another one of those annoying letters from the HOA - said we need to trim the bushes on the side of our yard or pay $100 in a fine - where's that roll my eyes icon.  I have already called and left them a message - in my kindest of voices - really.  Now, hopefully, DH can trim them and have them leave us alone until next year.  Note to self:  next time, do not move into a HOA neighborhood - anyway, I read they have become unpopular and I know why.  Tomorrow, I have my dental appointment.  We also have an appointment with the Bathfitter guy - maybe I should speed up renovations and sell the place while I am annoyed.  DH will also install the new toilet.  Other than that - I just want to fall asleep and start a new day :)

No comments: