Monday, March 26, 2012

3/26 Expressions


Frugal deeds for the day:  So, what was I doing yesterday?  My daughter and I attended an auction.  Pictured above are two of our "winnings" - Eastlake chairs.  I have always wanted them - but never liked the price - they must be out of favor right now - I am going to attempt to re-upolster (sp) them myself - someday.  We also "won" two pictures (mainly for the Victorian frames), two lamp bases, a nice "Secretary" desk/cabinet, and 4 art glass vases.  I did some major cooking, worked on my "throw", and am still pooped today.  So, I will be hitting the hay early today to try and recover.  I had a short to do list today - but really didn't get much done, guess I am giving myself a break today - and hopefully, I can pick-up the slack tomorrow.

No comments: