Thursday, March 15, 2012

3/15 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I got some crafts item I "won" on Listia.  Also, tomorrow, Bathfitters will be installing a tub/wall/new fixtures.  I gave blood today - and they gave me a lunchbag, re-usable shopping bag, a coupon, and drinks/snacks.  I have a long weekend ahead of me and that makes me happy :)

Added:  This is my birthday month and freebies are already showing up.  Today, I got an e-mail from Starbucks letting me know that a coupon for a free drink is on its way.  I got a $5 off $5 coupon from a deli.  Very nice freebies indeed.  I am sure more will pop-up.  Oh, and on my birthday, I need to make my way to Ulta for a free brow waxing.  Oh, and I just dumped some more frozen/fridge "stuff" into the crockpot for some more mystery soup:  pumpkin puree, home-made vegetarian spagetti sauce, saffron rice, broccoli, and water.  Still to do sometime soon:  get my plants in the garage into the ground and get some more "stuff" listed on ebay and listia.  Our community bi-annual yardsale is in a few weeks too - good time to get rid of some more stuff and fatten the France fun fund.

No comments: