Monday, March 12, 2012

3/12 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week:  Saturday, my daughter, her friend and her friend's mother (my friend) and I went to our beach condo for a whirlwind vacation :)  We shopped at the outlet mall and got some bargains - at American Eagle, my daughter got several pairs of shoes for under $10.  I went to my day job today and will take tomorrow off.  I plan to do some mega-cooking and plant the plants that have been patiently waitng for me.  My daughter and I also went to Aldi for a few great deals - 1 quart of strawberries .79 was the best deal.  Got some other produce that were priced well and some eggs and cheese.  Also stopped at Kroger for some manager specials and we were not disappointed.  We watched the Bachelor - the finale . . . and now I am getting addresses, etc. for the items I got rid of on Listia.Com.

No comments: