Thursday, March 22, 2012

3/22 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today, I had the best intentions - and that's about as far as I got.  At lunch, I took the dry cleaning in and ate a salad at home.  Then left work early to take my daughter to the dentist.  She made me a cake/butter cream frosting from scratch - and it is delicious.  Then we were to go to the tutoring session and I was going to do a bunch of cheap and frugal things - like, get my brows waxed for tip only, pick-up another purse size cologne from Victoria's Secret with a $10 off coupon, and get a free Lip Duo from Sephora.  But you know what, instead, I slipped into very comfy (read not passable for street wear) and took a nap.  By the time my daughter woke me up - I did not have time to change - so, I ended up crocheting in the car - although my daughter did bring me a drink with the BOGO coupon that expires on the 25th.  So, I am "off" tomorrow - and will do those things after a good night's rest.

No comments: