Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3/27 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today, to use up some apples and the last of my lemons today - I made apple/walnut cake with lemon marmalade and whipped cream topping - pretty tasty - if I do say so myself.  I worked a bit on my throw - and that is it.  I can't believe how fast this month has gone by.  I watered my "garden" and can't believe how fast the lettuce is coming up.  Oh, and a lady at work gave me her Sunday's coupon and her free panty coupon from Victoria's Secret for my daughter - she doesn't like the "boy cut" - I guess.  I graciously accepted the coupons :)  I just completed credit card maintenance and cashed in for a $10 CVS gift card and a $5 Starbucks card.  So, in addition to those 2 gift cards, this month I earned $300 in credit statements and 2 nights at the Hyatt for our Paris trip.  And my husband is still trying to figure out the best way to do our taxes - married/jointly or married/separately since he lives in another state most of the time, etc.  Good thing he has tax software :)

No comments: