Friday, March 23, 2012

3/23 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Went to Aldi this a.m. and got fruit and veggies for just over $5.  Then to get my eye brows "done" for tip only.  Pictured is my Sephora bag - free lip duo.  Victoria's Secret - used my $10 toward a bra and ended up getting a secret reward card worth at least $10.  Got a little more done on my throw.  Nice mail day - rent check and .16 check from Tim Horton's :)  I am hoping to stop by Steinmart tomorrow - I have a $10/25 coupon and an addition 40% off Red Dot clearance (hoping to find something in the "Home" department for the condo.  Added:  Other "frugal" things I did.  My husband wants to take me out for a birthday dinner next weekend - one of the local deals site gave me a $10 credit - today's special was $20 for a $40 gift certificate - so, I got it for $10.  Also, got my Emigrant Direct Statement today - cashed in for a $200.45 statement credit.  It will be my card of choice when that credit hits.

No comments: