Monday, March 5, 2012

3/5 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  The Bathfitter representative came and was done in about 10 minutes.  He said instead of a silicone lining - we will be getting a new tub, etc.  I paid less than 1/2 the regular price by bidding through an auction.  We sold another item on Amazon.Com and I listed a few more items on Listia.  I won the yarn that I wanted - now I just need to tear strips of fabric and start crocheting an "Anthropologie-like" throw - hope it turns out like the ones in the store that are oh-so expensive.  I knitted on the rag rug a bit more - hopefully, I will have it done shortly - and will have my darling photographer (daughter) take a picture :)  I also have some plants from Lowes calling my name - and the weather was so gorgeous - I was very tempted to do some seed planting - but I know we are not out of the woods with cold weather.

No comments: