Monday, August 15, 2011

8/15 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I now swap coupon inserts with two other ladies at work.  We each cut out what we want and then leave the rest in the breakroom.  Mail was good today - I got my free earbuds from 1saleaday.com and I also got the 1/2 priced gift certificate to a restaurant in the mail.  I was going to head to the gym to day - but I am too tired.  Will try to start a routine tomorrow.  I ran a few errands at lunch time today.  Added:  rebate check in the mail and my chase freedom credit card bill with enough points to order a $25 Bed, Bath & Beyond gift card at a 10% discount.  I also ordered a slapwatch for free - I got my earbuds - hope I get the watch too.  These deal sites popping up and these discounted certificate sites are offering some good deals lately.

No comments: