Tuesday, August 9, 2011

8/9 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Since we are having an overnight guest this weekend - and don't have any hired hands to clean our house - I used mine to do a few things.  Since I am close to work - but don't normally drive home for lunch because I don't want to waste gas - I came home and was able to wash a load of clothes, dishes and mop and wax our stair case.  I will do a bit more.  My daughter is on alert - she has some cleaning to do too.  My husband is always helpful - so, I am sure he will take care of what is left on Friday morning.  I am loving living life with my "manual" planner.  Helps jog my memory - and I don't feel like I have to remember everything.  Stock market was wild today - but I took it in stride - nice to know the Feds will keep the rate low - I guess I will still use my HELOC a bit, if the need arises. 

No comments: