Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5/10 Expressions

Mailbag:  10 first class postage stamps for being a "mail decoy".  I finally heard from the realtor on the foreclosed property.  The more information I get, the less excited I am about it.  The property is at the beach.  The former owners took all of the furniture and some fixtures (sinks).  The list price is not much lower than the tax appraised price.  The rental history for a similar unit is not very good.  So, back to the drawing board.  I am going to take my time looking.  I keep reading more and more articles about a lower bottom to the real estate market.  The short sale we are trying to buy - I feel confident about - it is more than 1/2 of the zillow value and about 40%  below the tax assessed value.  Not to jinx the stock market - but it looks like a happy day for it today too.  We are having very warm weather right now . . . I was hoping to go to the "Y" - but, probably won't.  Update:  after going through the rest of my mail, I got a coupon for a Free John Freida Precision Foam Colour - cheaper than going to the beauty school and I have a credit on my 1-800-ped-meds order.

No comments: