Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5/18 Expressions

Today, at lunch-time, I got my seam ripper.  Wow - I thought the thing would cost .98 - nope, closer to $4.  And, it is from Wal-mart.  I also picked up a few groceries - I had coupons.  Although the weather has been cool, my garden and some flowers are doing really well.  May be they like the cool weather and free water from the rain.  Next weekend  will be a four day weekend for me.  Unfortunately, my daughter will be in school because of all of the bad weather we've had.  Mail call:  My husband and I finally got our passports and I got a notice from my daughter's pre-paid tuition fund.  Based on a class-action law-suit, the Winter 2010 will be the "base year" that will be the maximum tuition rate paid for the rest of the participants.  Uh, well, I guess it is better than just getting our contribution back.  My daughter was planning to stay in-state anyway, so, I hate that "they" lied to us - when I signed up - 4 years of tuition was promised - but, I can live with Winter 2010 being the base year.  Atleast the money will some growth.  Anyway, back to the four day weekend, I am looking forward to it and am hoping I can talk my husband into helping me finally finishing off the kitchen cabinets for once and for all!

No comments: