Monday, May 9, 2011

5/9 Expressions

I am home today.  I finally got around to check on the nagging little things like:  my husband got his British Airways credit card over a week ago, I did not get mine.  I just called, mine was just mailed out a few days ago.  Next, since our phone hadn't been working, and now it does, I didn't want to blame the dentist for not calling me about my crown.  I now have an appointment to get my crown put in.  Also, they sent me several bills - odd because they collect up front.  Turns out they did not wait for the dental insurance company to pay their part . . . finally nice to get some resolve.  This tornado thing definitely was no fun.  We had it a whole lot easier than a lot of people - but it sure was a inconvenience.  Now, I am keeping my eye out on the dog.  She seemed under the weather this weekend, and if it continued, I was going to take her in.  So far, she seems to have gotten her "groove" back and I am thankful because last time we took her in, it was around $330.  Next, I am going to continue to work in the garage and help my daughter along to prepare for the community yard sale.  I also plan to make some snickerdoodles - and bake a spagetti squash and a butternut squash at the same time.  I don't plan to leave the house today.

No comments: