Thursday, May 26, 2011

5/26 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Since I had to go to a meeting after lunch, I decided to stop at a few places during lunch to make it worth while.  First to Bath and Body Works - I got 3 items free since I am in the LUV club and it is Thursday.  The retail value is $10 - 1 small candle, 1 small bac pac, and 1 travel sized lotion.  Then to Victoria's Secret about 3 doors down:  I got a free pair of panties with any purchase - so, I bought 3 hand sanitizers for $5.  Then the new Bombshell Spray was $25, on sale for for $15, and I used my husband's $10 birthday giftcard - and got it for $5 plus tax.  When I got home - free in the mail:  sample of Seattle's Best coffee grounds, $2 off $10 Publix meat coupon, and a $10.XX settlement check for Lawn mower engine class action.  I now have 4 days off from my day job :)  I can now concentrate on my home job.  First order of business, pick-up the larger auction pieces I "won" last Sunday afternoon.

No comments: