Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Even More 5/4 Expressions

Networking/talking pays:  I will be going back to work tomorrow.  I was talking with a co-worker and she was lamenting the loss of her frozen/perishable foods - and commenting on how cheap her insurance company is.  I told her I did not even call the insurance company because I have a high deductible.  She told me to check on my policy - because she thought there was no deductible when you lose food due to a power outage.  Well, she was right.  And my insurance company, USAA, was fantastic.  In 5 minutes or less, the adjuster stated she would have my loss direct deposited into my checking account.  She said it would take 3 to 5 business days.  Wow - I learn something new everyday - and of course - that old adage, never assume.

No comments: