Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5/4 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I shut off the heating and cooling unit because we were asked not to overload the electrical system.  It should save me a some $ too.  I planned out my errand trip - Wal-mart's - got my free gum from Murphy's Oil, to the Credit Union to deposit - also included a roll of pennies (.50), then to Kroger - saved 50% with coupons and deals.  I spent a bit more than I had planned - but of course - we pretty much had an empty fridge/freezer.  I made a call to the Realtor handling our offer on the short sale - and let her know that not being able to get in touch with the "processor" at the bank was unacceptable.  I asked her to contact the person's supervisor.  She said she'd get on it.  We shall see.  The weather is sunny, but mild - a nice bonus :)

No comments: