Saturday, September 10, 2011

9/10 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  We got a bit side tracked today - so, we will be doing our dinner mystery shop tomorrow.  We went to 3 thrift stores and the dog got her hair "done" at Petsmart with the discounted gift card.  So, I have posted a picture of the dog with her "do" and some furniture I got at the newest thrift store - it supports the homeless.  It is the nicest one I have ever been to - and I just couldn't resist.  The Asian inspired chairs/side table is something I have had my eyes on for years - but just never purchased because I was too "frugal" to fork over the $.  We also got a nice pair of shoes - new, w/o tags.  A few scarves.  7 clothing items including a new Ann Taylor Dress for $1 each - so, $7, plus tax.  Strange, but, no tax at two thrift store and the other one, charged us tax???.

No comments: