Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9/28 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Lots of coupons and rebate forms galore on the web today.  I printed out a coupon for $5 off the Brita Water Filter Pitcher and a rebate for up to $10.  That is what couponers/rebaters call a money making deal.  Plus, since we have a filter on our fridge water dispenser - we won't need it. So, I am donating it to my daughter for her yardsale this weekend.  I am so proud of her, she told her class-mate she will have to pass on going to the movies this weekend because she is getting ready for her yard sale.  Also on-line today, I printed a coupon for a free after rebate ream of printer paper from Staples.  And finally, I usually don't buy "wipes" - unless they are free - but there is a rebate form for the full price back on Lysol wipes plus I have a .50 coupon that will double at Publix - so, another money maker :)  Okay, none of them will make me rich - but rebates are getting few and far between - so, finding 3 in one day is pretty exciting for me!  The only other thing I am going to do is use my savemore.com certificate - I think I paid $7 (I had credit) for a $60 wall decal.  I am going to put one in the bathroom.  Now that we probably won't sell our house this summer, I am going to take my time in updating. 

No comments: