Thursday, September 1, 2011

9/1 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Wow - a new month already.  Our new internet/phone provider is coming to hook us up tomorrow.  When we called AT&T about services, they told us not to call our current provider - they would do it.  Is it because they know the current provider might have made us a better offer.  Perhaps.  Just interesting how strategies change.  We took a load of dry cleaning with discount coupon to the dry cleaners this morning.  My husband and I shared a BOGO sandwich for lunch - I ate the other half of the sandwich for dinner.  In the mail - I got my coupon for a free box of Kraft Mac 'n Cheee - it was in a cute insurance looking document.  I also got the gift cards I ordered.  It sure has been nice to wake-up on my own schedule.  Sad to say, I have been relaxing more than I have been "working" around the house.  Hope to atleast start something tomorrow.

No comments: