Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9/13 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  My husband is a die-hard Chicago Bears fan.  Today, on Freecycle, I was able to get a Chicago Bears jacket for him - he picks it up tomorrow - he is so excited.  My daughter attended a college recruitment seminar, they gave her a pair of sunglasses.  Tomorrow is a charity awareness day event with lots of freebies and a free lunch.  Sadly, I will have to skip because I chipped my tooth and will be at the dentist during my lunch break.  I am hoping the dentist can just grind the slightly jagged edge or just add a small piece of resin - it is not noticeable - but is sharp on the tongue.  I found a short-sale beach front condo.  I have made contact with the listing agent.  They are gathering information - rental history, etc. for me - and said they will e-mail it to me tomorrow.  I believe if we do get this one, it will be our last purchase.

No comments: