Sunday, September 25, 2011

9/25 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Pictured are a few of my auction "wins" from last week:  sofa table, candle-abra, vintage linens.  These are a "few of my favorite things".  I've trimmed up my Phildendrons and have the starters in a mason glass full of water.  Tomorrow, before coming home from work, I will bring home some Spider plant off-shoots.  Those will be my contributions to my daughter's yardsale.  I plan to stop by Wal-mart to get my free energy drink from Murphy's gas station and also purchase a $10 Wal-mart gift card - because they sent me a $1 off any gift card.  I won't be purchasing gas because I did so at Costco's since we still have a month or more left on our membership.  Then I will pick-up a few things at Wal-mart with that gift card. 

No comments: