Saturday, September 3, 2011

More 9/3 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  While on their inexpensive dinner out, my daughter and husband will stop at Walgreens to pick-up the free Simply Lemonade/Orange Juice (if they are not out).  I also asked my daughter to check the trial sized products and see if the new Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste is available - and gave her a $1.50 off any coupon.  The coupons from all printed off coupons.com (I went through mypoints for giftcard points, of course :)  Also, the crockpot seafood gumbo is delicious.  It is enough for several meals.  I also chopped up the rest of the okra and froze it for batch later - including 1/2 the shrimp and crab meat.  My daughter's friend is inviting over several people and they are baking cakes.  My daughter is bring 1/3 cup of heavy cream (really more like 2 cups - because that is what I have left from making the gumbo.  They are making 4 different types of cakes - I hope she brings home some samples :)

No comments: