Friday, September 9, 2011

More 9/9 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Tomorrow, my daughter will go with me to an early accupuncture session (she will wait in the lobby and enjoy tea and a fuji apple).  Afterward, we will go to the mall where we reserved our Chick-fil-A breakfast.  Then we will stop by Bath & Body Workd for a free 2 oz "Charmed Life" 2 oz Body Lotion.  Then to Charlotte Russe - we each have a $5/$5 coupon and will most likely buy an accessory.  Then to Family Dollar - there's a link for a $5 off $25 coupon - and we each have one - so, we can each get 3 Thermal Curtain Panel for $50 plus tax.  Then on to Costco - if we are hungry - we can eat a few samples and pick-up a few staples.  Then the dog goes to Petsmart - I still have discounted gift card $ - and she sure needs grooming after running around in some bushes and getting a few burrs.  Then we have a mystery shop at a nice seafood restaurant.  She will help me write the report and memorize details - so, we will each get a nice free dinner and I will split the $12 report writing fee with her 1/2 and 1/2 :)  The weather was gorgeous today - and I hope it will be tomorrow too.  Somehow, someway, I need to pull some weeds this weekend too - before the HOA police writes me up.

No comments: