Monday, October 10, 2011

10/10 Expressions

We are "off" today.  The "Y" representative called and said even though our membership should end on the 15th of this month, she has added 2 weeks and we can use the "Y" until the end of the month.  So, my daughter and I went today and used the machines and watched trash tv.  We stopped at Rite Aid and I will do one rebate - all items were free - tax only.  Then to Wal-Mart for a few items and rebate item to mail off for.  I listed 2 items on Listia.  We need to get rid of a some clutter.  My husband took a few things to the "other" house.  My daughter dug up some games she no longer wants, so, I need to do some research to figure out the best way to get rid of them and make her a few bucks.  I had enough change to make another $10 quarter roll.  This will be a really short week for me.  Sadly for dinner, my daughter and I were enticed to head to McDonald's to play the McDonald's Monopoly game :)

No comments: