Friday, October 21, 2011

10/21 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  My husband and I picked out the tile for our kitchen/laundry.  We went slightly over the allowance given to us - but, it would be worth it.  It would be less than $100 for better quality - but the line is being discontinued.  Then we went to the new Aldi.  I spent just over $11 in there and ended up with a lot of food.  I just picked up the lost leaders.  Three of the four envelopes my daughter and I sent out for free McDonald's game pieces came in the mail.  Yippee - they each had 4 game pieces.  Just out of this bath - we received a free sandwich, free breakfast sandwich, free fries, 30 Cokerewards points, and 20 free snapfish photos :)  Plus, I have 8 codes to load on line tomorrow.  I am thinking the gifcards I ordered came today - as we have certified mail awaiting us.  We will buy the hot water heater tomorrow with the gift card and 10 percent off coupon.  I have a free redbox code - may see a free movie tonight.  Tomorrow, my daughter and I will be getting our 1 hour facial with our Groupon certificate.  Added:  I redeemed 450 swagbucks for another $5 Amazon.com gift card.  I may use my Amazon $ for the condo inventory.  I found a foreclosed condo that caught my eye . . . just need to do some research.

No comments: