Monday, October 17, 2011

10/17 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I have four sandwich size bags of pumpkin puree in the freezer and will probably be able to get one more.  The realtor e-mailed back on the property we were interested in.  He thinks the bank will want to see about the listed price.  No thanks.  We sold two items on Listia :)  We hope to sell our junque and get something we want/need.  Seeds, coupons for things we use, etc.  So, we are on our way.  Sure wish some of my daughters games would sell on half.com.  My sweet husband is going to try to come home one day earlier this week to help out with the driving duties.  The weather is really suppose to cool off tomorrow.  So far, my daughter and I have kept the heat off :)  We have worn jackets in the house first thing in the morning - but it usually has been warming up by the middle of the day.

No comments: