Friday, October 14, 2011

10/14 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I drove my daughter to school this morning.  On the way back, I stopped at McDonald's to redeem my Monopoly game piece for a breakfast sandwich - so many to choose from - except the McMuffin (which has a game piece).  Then I purchased 6 hashbrowns - 2/$1 - $3 plus tax.  Those will be frozen for future breakfasts since my husband and daughter both like them.  I enter 10 of 12 codes in on-line - of course my daughter wants us to win the "Z".  Anyway, I won 60 Cokerewards points to get over the 175 points needed today to get the instant $5 off at TGI Fridays.  Will give it to my geographical bachelor husband so that he can enjoy lunch there for pretty cheap after the $5 off.  I also "won" another breakfast sandwich and a breakfast parfait/ice-cream drink tickets.  I am going to put potatoes, onions, and the cheap natural chicken saugage I got from Publix into the crockpot for easy meals the next couple of days - and to use up what we have.  Of course I am going to go to my day job for a few hours.  Then to Wal-mart to gas-up with my gift card and get a few groceries.  There are a few rebate forms - so, I'd like to go ahead and purchase the items and send in for the rebates.  Also plan to price match a few produce items with the Aldi ad :)

No comments: