Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10/26 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I got a sample of Infusium 23 leave-in conditioner - and I sure needed it today :)  The $1 coupon was nice too.  The contractors are here ripping up my floor.  Oh, and by the way, did I know they were painting my kitchen too?  Nope - I need to pick-out paint colors.  I am going with the same colors, except a tad lighter - and matte finish - because those colors are still "in" this year :)  But, if I want my pantry and laundry room painted - it is another $250 - have at it.  Oh, and they are going to refinish the bottom cabinets.  Not the top ones - so, my husband only has to finish up half of the cabinets now.  But, my water has been off all day - really an inconvenience . . . the fridge is in the dining room.  Cold coffee with creamer is still tasty :)  I ate leftovers in the fridge for lunch.  I was really tempted to take the dog and leave for a moment.  But thought the better of it.  I wonder if they are working tomorrow?????  I need to go back to my day job - although I have Friday off -with lots of appointments - dental for my daughter, grooming for the dog.  So, my day "off" from my day job is tied up with lots of errands.  I pick my husband up from the airport, so, he will be around to help a bit.

No comments: